Monday, September 3, 2007

Last TBC Supper

Well the time has finallyarrived and it ended where it all started for me at TBC, in London England. It seems like it has been a very long farewell that started in Quebec City in May, then Sydney in June, Vancouver in July and Germany and London in August. Its amazing that we were able to get any work done!!!

As mentioned many times before, its been wonderful time these past 11 years with TBC and I would not change anything. Its now off to new adventuresand hopefully, you will keep updated by checking in every now and again.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Its been an amazing ride. I'm now offically "outa here" as my trusty blaberry has been sent to head office and you now must contact me on my personal email: stugeon.geoff@shaw.ca

Keep in touch and now the real blog begins.....Geoff

No comments: