Sunday, August 26, 2007

Farewell to Germany




Finished with my meetings in Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and Hamburg. Had a chance to try out the new golf driver as Martin had arranged two golf games with Kevin Keogh and Per Illian from Dertour and Tilo Krause-Dunow from Canusa. The first game was terrible as I could not get used to the new driver but the second game was much better and I actually kept some of the drives on the fairway.

Am spending the weekend in Kassel with Rita and her parents. Have been practising with the macro lens on my new camera. Above is a shot of one of Rita's parents Dahlias. Had a very nice dinner at another German style restaurant. Oredered a delicious Ribeye with Chanterelle mushrooms (apologes to William and Fiona) . Had to quench my thirst with a couple of glasses of Hefferweisen beer and at the end of the dinner a couple of shots of Poir Williams Schnapps, for medicinal purposes of course.

Its off to London tomorrow for my final week with TBC.

No comments: