Sunday, August 26, 2007

Surprise in Gemany

Arrived in Germany on August 18th and had a great dinner at a traditional German Biere Stube. On Sunday, Martin Walter picked me up to go for a BBQ dinner at his house. He mentioned that he had to go to the office to pick up his BBQ and needed help. We went to the office and I there were a lot of people on his office balcony. I thought that some other office in the building was having a party and wondered how we were going to get his BBQ. As soon as I went through the glass door, I realized that I knew most of the people and when they yelled Surprise, I knew what Martin had done!!!!! I was really surprised as I was totally not expecting anything like this. Several industry colleagues and frieds along wit many of the MSI staff were there. We had a delicious buffet dinner with fresh crepes for dessert.
Martin gave a very nice speach and presented me with a superb Nike "Sasquach" golf driver. What a wonderful way to start my farewell trip to Germany.





No comments: