Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What a Trip



I can't believe we are heading home. We have been on holiday for 84 days but it seemed to fly by. Its been a wonderful trip and we have learned a lot about other coutries and ourselves. The good news is that Rita and I have enjoyed each others company as well as the warm and firendly hospitality of those we have met on our travels.

However, we are ready to come home as we miss our family and friends very much. Also, Rita is getting tired of her limited wardrobe.

It's been a lot of fun putting our trip onto the Blog, thanks again to William Bakker for teaching me how to do this. Hopefully everyone who read about our travels managed to feel the enjoyment and wonder we felt experiencing it.

Thanks for all your comments and emails throughout our trip it was definately great to here from our friends in Canada.


See you soon....Geoff & Rita

4 comments:

Pheobe Kaatz said...

Geoff and Rita,

What an adventure! I've loved reading about your travels.

Have a safe trip home! It's a bit chilly here, but the sun is shining.

Josie

Janice said...

I really enjoyed keeping up with your travels - thanks for all the wonderful entries! Have a safe trip home.

- Janice

Margaret said...

Hi Geoff and Rita! What a wonderful trip. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I felt like I was right there along with you (ok wishful thinking ...). Can't wait for the slide show/debrief - how did you find all those amazing places to stay? Safe trip home! Hope to see you soon.

Margaret McCormick

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.